Saturday, January 23, 2010

Silk Ribbon Wholesale Do You Think I Can Cut The Sides Of A Vest And Put Some Silk Ribbon Tied On The Sides For A Better Fit?

Do you think I can cut the sides of a vest and put some silk ribbon tied on the sides for a better fit? - silk ribbon wholesale

I bought a blue vest with the anchor, but a little bigger and had only one large, so I had to! Do you think if I cut the sides and cut holes in [a number] as in the tips - I can make it easier to fit and adjust how it fits?

3 comments:

c b said...

likely to ruin the top. but if you use a sewing machine, you can make a column of eyelets on each side of the strip by wire. Otherwise, the tissue starts to crumble. better to have a talior have changed. It is not too expensive.

shannon!... said...

I do not think you should put the belt on him. Only if you can let them grow again.

Emoly said...

This work would, however, would be shit if you had a sewing machine to hem. Otherwise, will burst, the place that would cut you.

Post a Comment