Sunday, January 31, 2010

Girls First Wax Pics She Left Burning Wax On My Face!?

She Left Burning Wax On My Face!? - girls first wax pics

Hello, my pictures higher levels on Tuesday and on Monday evening, I had my eyebrows waxed.

She joined eyebrows, and my mother, and she walked out of the left eyebrow on my right hand and hit me in the middle of my 2 eyebrows and let the hot wax. I could not really feel, but then I realized that I what looked like a peach (right) mole in the middle of the eyebrows. The day is hot and itchy, then I realized what he was doing.

Now it's Thursday and the bombing and I grew up, is truly remarkable: (Is that what I can do what the normal scar, or what?

Thanks

3 comments:

Curlz said...

Neosporin ... that sucks but it has happened to me many times (wax my own eyebrows, however.) In a month or should be good. Take a photo with a digital camera on the agenda, if it truly remarkable makeup UR Day Pictures.

Terry F said...

melted wax is not hot enough to be a severe burns. The most we can do is cause temporary redness and mild sunburn. Use tweezers next time!

Terry F said...

melted wax is not hot enough to be a severe burns. The most we can do is cause temporary redness and mild sunburn. Use tweezers next time!

Post a Comment