Monday, February 8, 2010

Bulma In High Heels All You DBZ Fans, I Need A Little Help Finding A Couple Episodes?

All you DBZ fans, I need a little help finding a couple episodes? - bulma in high heels

Hello, I'm looking after 2-3 episodes of Dragonball Z, but it's so long since I have not really seen. I think it was early in middle to high school.

I'm looking for events during the Games of the cell where Bulma Vegeta and Trunks find your son. And then the episode in the cell kills the cell games where Trunks button.

The last episode was the episode (it's in GT? "I do not know), when Vegeta with her daughter on a tour one day, and she takes him shopping.

I know, quite by accident, but I want to see them. Thank you for your help in advance.
What? Girls May as DBZ.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your last sentence because I'm a girl and I love the show!

But anyway, I do not know if you want to find in English or Japanese. I prefer my Japanese, but can on this page to see every episode. I think most of them are in English, but.
http://watch-dragonball.com/
There ya go '! Enjoy! :)

Post a Comment