Friday, December 25, 2009

Fire Safety Trailer Mobile Home Question?

Mobile Home Question? - fire safety trailer

We are in the country and they see very, very nice and spacious trailers (mobile homes, whatever) at a mobile home manufacturer. We want to live in it while we build a house on earth, and then simply to customers, or perhaps an elderly parent.


But I wonder about their safety. I get a hold of a tornado in the area, so there is no problem, but I wonder about the fire. I have heard that it burns hotter and faster than the houses and mobile home manufacturers use a large amount of chemicals in them (what kind of chemicals?) I have small children, and more later if we have to live in her old age I do not want the place to make easy to use. Can irrigation systems in them? Person such as mobile homes? Many need repairs? Do you know of any reputable manufacturer in Florida? We put it on a plate instead of blocks - that's the plan anyway.


Is there anything that does not say MH manufacturers? Build better today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment